Saturday, May 7, 2016

Is The State Out To Get Craig Mosher?

Vermont Standard
April 21, 2016

I could not believe that the State chose to bring felony charges against Craig Mosher in the tragic accident that resulted in the death of the driver of the car that hit one of his animals.
Craig has always been a person who was always ready to help anyone and free of charge. Who would the State have brought charges against if it had been a Moose, deer, dog or even a human on the road that night?
I have horses walk past my house in the road and the cars always stop. I remember a couple of years ago a Bridgewater man hit a horse in South Woodstock and the rider was injured I think, as I remember the driver lost his driving privilege in Vermont. The sun blinded him and he did not see the horses or riders.
I guess it looks like the State is out to get you Craig or someone is, next time the State needs something, let them do it themselves.

Bridgewater
Laura Robinson 672-5013


No comments: